We aim to partner with various charities, events, and independent designers, so we ensure we are giving back to our world, community, and culture.
Our current collaborations:
We’re over the moon to announce that we have been offered a space at this years Dutch Design Week 2023. Exhibiting among some of the top emerging designers and company’s here in the Netherlands.
The programme this year includes:
- Enabling our Thriving Planet | Human design that enhances rather than hinders earth’s natural design force.
- Creating our Living Environment | Designing our habitat, mobility and materials means creating our own liveability.
- Boosting our Health & Wellbeing | Coming up with ways to structurally improve our quality of life.
- Achieving our Equal Society | Actively designing societal systems and interactions that value everyone.
- Challenging our Digital Future | Exploring and influencing our virtual realities.
- Signature & Collectible Design | Artistic exploration and expression.
- Speculative & Social Design | Unexpected approaches and forward thinking.
- Product & Craft Design | Skilful makers of the things we use.
- Service & Innovative Design | Useful, trailblazing concepts and applications.
- Independent & Critical Design | Freethinking and fuel for conversation.
To find our more please head over to DutchDesignWeek.
The infamous Piet Hein Eek will be hosting us during Dutch Design Week 2023. With an amazing line up of beautifully designed furniture and objects. With an in-house restaurant, serving the finest cake, it is really not one to miss.
Strijp T+R area,
Piet Hein Eek,
Sat 21 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Sun 22 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Mon 23 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Tue 24 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Wed 25 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Thu 26 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Fri 27 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Sat 28 Oct. 10:00 - 19:00
Sun 29 Oct. 10:00 - 18:00
To find our more please head over to PietHeinEek.
If you are a creative charity, small business, or in the art and design industry, please reach out if you would like to explore collaboration further.